Benfits of Chia Seeds: 3x the iron of spinach, 6x the calcium of milk, 2x the potassium of bananas, 2x the protein of any other seed or grain, 3x the antioxidant strength of blueberries and 15x the magnesium of broccoli.
- Small, non-glutinous seed that provides a rich source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber
- Chia seeds absorb 9-12x their weight in water-making it for backpacking
- A 1 oz serving of chia seeds contains approximtely 9% of the recommended daily value for protein
- A 1 oz serving of chia seeds contains approximately 13% of the recommended intake for fat
- A 1 oz serving of chia seeds contains approximately 42% of the recommended daily intake of dietary fiber