Busy Chick is in da’house!
Add to favorites
Sneak peek for tomorrow’s recipe that I will be posting. Raw Chocolate Doughnuts!
Holy Smokes! I have been working non-stop in the kitchen this week. I stopped long enough to realize that my feet are killing me. lol I have made:
- 1 batch of Raw Garlic crackers / toast
- 2 batches of Raw Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 batch of Raw Olive Garlic Bread
- 1 batch of Raw Honey Oat Bread
- 1 batch of Raw French Garden Bread
- 1 batch of Raw Raisin Bread
- 1 batch of Raw Burger Buns
- 1/2 dozen Raw Chocolate Donuts
- 1/2 dozen Raw Chocolate Straws
- Sprouted 3 cups of buckwheat groats and have them dehydrating.
- Raw Vanilla Frosting divided into portions creating; Mint, Orange, Kona, Coffee and Almond Frosting
- Raw Veggie Burger Patties (dehydrating now)
- Flax seeds soaking for raw flax crackers (start those tomorrow)
- Mustard seeds soaking for making raw mustard (make that tomorrow)
- Made several gallons of almond milk
- Large batch of Raw Ginger Peach Granola Bars
- Raw Cheesy Kale Chips (8 heads worth)
- Raw Seafood Sandwich Spread
- Raw Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- Dehydrated cherry tomatoes (2 trays worth)
- Large container of Irish Moss paste
- Daily I made 2 smoothies and a large salad and then made dinners for Bob and Craiger.
- 20 single serving cups of Raw Caramel Apple Crumble Pie
- Raw Marinated Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry
- Raw Creamy Zucchini Salad Dressing
Wowza! I need therapy I think. I don’t think I forgot anything but it’s possible. I am loving the interaction of you all who are visiting the site and asking questions. I encourage you to keep that up, it not only helps you but it helps me too. If you have any requests or suggestions as to what you want to see on this site, please let me know and I will see what I can do. I love challenges too, so if you have a cooked dish that you would like to transform into a raw version, please share that with me and maybe together we can brainstorm.
Well, I am going to catch up on some emails and rest my feet for a bit. Love and Blessings, amie sue