Almond Butter Morning Porridge (raw, vegan, GF)
Add to favorites
I just adore almond butter! This porridge is so scrumptious and will give you the fuel to get your day started! I blended this recipe into a porridge consistency, but if you would rather have it be a bit chunkier, just mix it by hand. You could also use any kind of nut butter that you prefer. You just can’t go wrong with nut butters.
Ingredients: yields 1 serving
- 1/3 cup rolled, gluten-free oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp raw almond butter (1 tbsp blended, 1 for serving)
- 1 ripe banana (1/2 for blending, 1/2 for garnish)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Stevia to sweeten (agave, honey, yacon syrup)
- 1 Tbsp nut butter
- banana slices
- Combine all ingredients into the blender, except for 1/2 a sliced banana and raisins and mix well.
- Allow mixture to rest over-night in the fridge or allow it to sit on the counter for 1 hour.
- Garnish and enjoy!