This cracker was made with my girlfriend Tracy, in mind. She was so sweet to bring me over some fresh ground rosemary that she is growing in her yard.
You could easily create a personalized cracker by using this recipe as a base, just change out the spices to a desired taste!
- In a large bowl mix together; almond meal, oat flour and ground flax. Mix well.
- Add in the rosemary, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Stir together.
- Mix in water, working out all and any lumps.
- Spread the batter flat on a non-stick dehydrator sheet. Score into desired shapes and sizes.
- Dehydrate at 105 for approx. 12 hours.
- Flip and dehydrate another 12 hours or until nice and dry.
- Store in a glass air-tight container.