Cashew Pecan Cacao Crust
Add to favorites
All the nuts provide lots of minerals, protein and fiber that most desserts can’t offer! So lets build a solid nutritious foundation by ditching the flour based crusts!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, soaked
- 1 Tbsp cold pressed raw coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao butter, melted
- 2 tsp raw agave nectar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until they bind.
- Press into a 9” Springform cake pan and place in the fridge to set.
by James Russell