- 1 1/2 cups raw Brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup raw agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp raw cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- pinch of salt
- Place the Brazil nuts into your food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add all remaining ingredients and process until sticky.
- Scrape into a 9″ pie pan or an 8-9″ Springform or silicone pan and press evenly into the bottom.
- Place in the freezer to set.
I also used this crust in my favorite cuplet servings when I made a batch of Raw Apple Pie this morning.