Ingredients for the Chocolate:
- ½ cup melted raw cacao butter (use a double boiler to melt)
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp mesquite powder
- 1 tsp raw agave nectar
Instructions For The Chocolate:
- Whisk the powders and agave into the cacao butter until thoroughly combined.
- Cover your creation with the chocolate liquid.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to form a hard shell.
**If remaining chocolate has begun to solidify too soon (which can happen in colder climates), float the vessel holding the chocolate in a small bowl of boiling water to slowly re-melt it into a liquid.
Recipe by Julie Morris