Vanilla Frosting / Filling
Add to favorites
Ingredients for Vanilla Bean Filling:
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for min. of 2 hours)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp raw agave
- 3/4 cup raw cold pressedcoconut oil
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lucuma powder **
- 2 Tbsp lecithin powder*
- In a high speed blender, combine the cashews, almond milk, agave, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again until completely creamy.
- Transfer to an airtight container and chill in the fridge until firm enough to spread.
- **Soaking your cashews will help them to blend nice and creamy, you can skip this step IF you have a high speed blender, if you don’t, then by all means soak them first. You will be much happier in the end. Nobody likes grainy frosting!
- **Lucuma Powder has a delicious full-bodied maple like flavor and is an excellent source of carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins and minerals—including remarkable concentrations of beta-carotene, niacin and iron.