Minty Chocolate Banana Ice Cream (raw, vegan, gluten-free)
Add to favorites
I am going to just dump right into the recipe and let the ingredients speak for themselves.
Yields 32 oz
- 4 cups sliced frozen ripe bananas
- 6 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa nibs
- dash sea salt
- Place the sliced bananas in the food processor, fitted with the “S” blade.
- Add the dates, stevia and salt. Process until creamy. Transfer to a bowl and hand mix in the mint and cacao nibs.
- Eat right away or place in an airtight container and freeze.
- Once frozen and ready to eat, allow it to thaw on the counter for 5-10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
- Use ice cream machine. Follow manufactures directions.
- Freeze in popsicle molds or 3 oz Dixie cups with a popsicle stick inserted.
- Freeze the ice cream in ice-cube trays. Once frozen press through a Champion Juicer, or place in a high-powered blender or process in food processor until creamy.
- Pour ice cream into a freezer safe container and stir occasionally as it freezes.