Raw Coconut Blueberry Lavender Dixie Pops
Add to favorites
Coconut Blueberry Lavender Dixie Pops are a luxurious treat to pamper yourself with. With each flavor holding its own, they manage to come together in harmony, offering you a cool, delicious and sophisticated popsicle that is like no other. If you are new to using lavender in recipes, please read this post before you start. If you have a hard time taking time out to do things for yourself… I give you permission.
Ingredients: yields 2 1/2 cups ( 9 / 3 oz Dixie cups )
- 2 cups fresh organic blueberries
- 1 cup Greek Nogurt
- 1/2 cup raw coconut butter
- 1/4 tsp ground lavender buds
- 2 Tbps raw honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- In the blender combine the ingredients and blend until nice and creamy.
- Fill the Dixie cups full.
- I poked the sucker stick into one of the blueberries to help it stand in place, not to mention a fun surprise to find in the center of the Popsicle. Place the stick in the middle of each cup and freeze 4-5 hours or until frozen.
- When ready to enjoy… roll the cup in the palm of your hands for about one minute, then pop the ice cream out. Enjoy!