Raw Graveyard Pots (Dark Chocolate Pudding)
Add to favorites
I made these little morsels for our Halloween Party. They were devilishly good! I will post the recipe below but be warned: These are not for the faint-hearted….these are for those who are true chocolate lovers.
They lean more to the taste of dark chocolate than a milk chocolate and they are very rich! But trust me, they went like hot cakes.
This recipe came from James Russel who has amazing recipe ebooks. He of course didn’t call them Graveyard Pots. One tip on this recipe, DO NOT make a double batch. It is very thick and your blender, even if it is a Vita-Mix, will only handle one batch at a time.
- 1/2 cup Irish moss gel or kelp paste
- 1/2 cup raw agave nectar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- Small handful blueberries
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- In a high-powdered blender combine the Irish moss or kelp paste, agave, water, lemon juice, tamari, vanilla, cashews, blueberries, cacao powder and salt. Blend until creamy smooth.
- Pour into individual pots/cups. I found 3 oz cups at Target. These are the perfect size giving your guests just enough to satisfy them.