This afternoon’s snack that I whipped up for Bob. He took one slurp and said it tasted just like a chocolate shake, as though it were ice cream.
- 2 Tbsp raw hemp seed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 8-10 oz nut milk of your liking
- 1 tsp cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp organic coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana, ripe
- 1 Tbsp agave or honey (could use dates as well)
- Blend Hemp seed with about 1 oz of water.
- Once fully blended, add remaining ingredients and blend until everything is incorporated.
- If you don’t have any frozen bananas, go ahead and use fresh bananas but add in some ice.
*** Tip: Ripe Bananas – Buy bananas that are covered in brown spots, not bruises. Peel, place in zip-lock and freeze ahead of time for smoothies !