This morning I was so excited to make my smoothie that I forgot to add one of the main ingredients that I was really was having a taste for. Grapefruit! I was excited because yesterday I got some sample packages of Sun Warrior Protein (Raw Vegan) Powder. I have been wanting to try this for a while now but I couldn’t bring myself to buying a huge package of it not knowing if I can even handle the taste. So many times in the past I have bought protein powders, spending a chunk of money on them, only to bring them home to find out that I can’t stand the taste. I dislike wasting money like that. So, I sent an email to Sun Warrior asking them if they had some sample packages of their protein powders that they could send me. Within an hour I heard back from them letting me know that they just put some in the mail for me. Two days later I received them! Wow, now that is customer service. So today, I added some of the vanilla flavored protein powder to my smoothie and to be honest I like it. I have a sample package of chocolate and natural flavor, so I will wait and see which one I like the best before I buy it. But so far I am impressed.
- 2 cups water (approx)
- 6 cups spinach
- 4 oz frozen banana, (1 ripe medium)
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds, soaked
- 3 Tbsp Sun Warrior Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp NuStevia Powder, sweetener
- Blend water and spinach in your blender first.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- **I add a handful of ice to my smoothies too.**
Tip to always remember!
- Blending fruits and vegetables together breaks down the cells of plants and improves digestibility. BUT even with that, be sure to chew your smoothies. The chewing process starts the release of the saliva in your mouth. The mixture of saliva and your food is where digestion begins. This is a very healthy habit to get into. It may feel strange at first but soon it will become an automatic response.
- Calories: 343
- Fat: 6.6
- Fiber: 21.2
- Carbs: 55.3
- Sodium: 194
- Protein: 26.5
Smoothie Warrior Ingredients today…Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder!
What makes Sunwarrior Protein so Awesome?
- Most vegetable and rice proteins on the market today use a chemical non-wholistic process that makes for a hard to digest un-natural protein, lacking in essential and non-essential amino acids (in particular Lysine).
- By using a unique natural wholistic bio-fermentation process and by combining the sprouted endosperm and the bran from raw sprouted whole grain brown rice, Sunwarrior has conquered this challenge.
- The result of this amazing process is a massive increase in Lysine and essential and non-essential amino acids forming a perfectly balanced amino acid profile.
- At 80% pure protein, Sunwarrior has created the highest and first raw complete vegan, hypo-allergenic superfood protein on the market.
- Not only does it taste superb but it blends exceptionally well and is easy to digest. In fact our protein is so easy to assimilate that it has 98% correlation rate to mother’s milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency rating making it one of the highest digestibility and efficiency ratings of any other protein source.
More Information on Sunwarrior Protein
- Made with 80% protein, Sunwarrior has the Highest (non soy) raw (Not Heated over 90 Degrees) whole grain sprouted vegan protein on the market.
- By using a third generation process, we have created the best tasting vegetable protein on the market that has a silky smooth texture that blends well and tastes great compared with other chalky & grainy vegetable proteins.
- We use an old world process of combining the sprouted endosperm and the bran from Raw Sprouted Whole Grain Brown Rice. This unique process creates the first complete hypoallergenic Protein which is made up of all 9 essential amino acids and other non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced amino acid profile.
- Sunwarrior has a 98% Correlation rate to Mothers Milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency making it one of the highest digestibility and efficiency ratings of any other protein sources (compared to whey and soy).
- Highest Net Protein Utilization score of any vegetable based protein and the highest ratio of amino acids converted to proteins.
- Sunwarrior is created with a Low Temperature natural Enzyme process that does not use any chemicals or acid hydrolysis (like most proteins do).
- Sunwarrior Protein is naturally rich in Vitamins and Minerals and contains high amounts of Antioxidants, Tocopherols, Tocotrienols and other essential nutrients — such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron and potassium.
- Using Sunwarrior Increases the efficacy and absorption of vitamins and minerals. There has been a direct correlation between the use of Sunwarrior Protein and the absorption of vitamins.
- Because Sunwarrior Protein is so digestible it can be easily assimilated by infants, the elderly and adults — The World Health Organization may be using Sunwarrior Protein in the future to feed malnourished individuals because of the hypoallergenic profile and superior absorption that Sunwarrior has been shown to have.
- There is currently a clinical trial which shows promise that Sunwarrior Protein aids in the absorption of vitamins in Aids patients. There has been a direct correlation between the use of Sunwarrior Protein and the absorption of vitamins in Aids patients where other proteins do not provide such synergistic affects during the intake.
- Weight Loss – Clinical studies in Japan have shown that by providing Rice Protein as a staple in a diet it can act as a weight control vehicle. This is especially because of superior absorption rates.
- Cholesterol – Clinical studies have shown promise that Sunwarrior has cholesterol lowering potential and the USDA is currently using Sunwarrior in trials to see if it may help control high blood pressure.
- Unlike the extraction processes of other proteins, our method of extraction uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis. We only use Organic Enzymes during the process and our process is 100% Organic Compliant.