Tiramisu Coconut Truffles
I used the Wilton #2115-1535 Cordial Cup mold for this little treat. If you like Tiramisu Cake, I have an amazing recipe for creating a healthy, raw Tiramisu dessert. Tiramisu (using Agar Agar) or Tiramisu (using Irish Moss). For this truffle you can use wither raw coconut butter or coconut oil, or a mix of the two. Each will give you a bit of a different texture but all are amazingly delicious!
Ingredients: yields 8 truffles
- Soften the coconut butter by placing the coconut container in a bowl filled with hot water. Do not completely melt it, just warm it to a softened stage. The reason for keeping the coconut butter at a soft stage rather than melted is when the butter is pure liquid all of the added ingredients sink to the bottom of your mold. With the coconut butter at a soft, thick stage everything will remain suspended in the oil.
- Add the cacao powder, coffee, rum, vanilla extract and stevia. Using a spatula, mix everything together until well combined.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the selected mold.
- Freeze for at least 10 minutes. Once frozen, pop them out and store in an air-tight, freezer proof container.
- Note: these will melt at room temp so it is best to pull one out and eat right away.