Maca Powder has been used as a power nutritional source by the Peruvians for thousands of years. Also known as “Peruvian Ginseng”, maca has been used as an aid to treat depression, anxiety, energy disorders and hormone imbalances. HealthWorks Maca Root Powder is high in Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Fatty Acids. ** Due to the strength of this superfood, we recommend starting out with a small dose.
- Powerful superfood: Healthworks USDA Certified Organic Maca Root Powder has been used for thousands of years as a powerful addition to a healthy diet
- Easy to use: A versatile addition to many snacks and meals! Maca can be added to smoothies and juices as well as soups, energy bars, oatmeal, baked goods and even cereal!
- Beneficial nutrients: Healthworks Maca Root Powder is high in Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Fatty Acids
- Healthworks partners with small farmers right from the source to ensure a product that meets our sustainable standards
- Healthworks 100% Satisfaction Promise: Get a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied