- Hide menu
What can I do with raw organic cocoa butter?
- Use it in place of coconut oil.
- Make chocolate candies and bars.
- Create creamy chocolate ice cream.
- Sprinkle it on top of your salad.
- Mix it with raw cocoa powder and dip berries in it.
- Combine it with raw agave nectar or honey for chocolate syrup.
- Make chocolate pudding by blending it with cocoa powder & avocado.
- Add it to your super foods (goji, maca, etc.) for an extra nutrient boost.
- Massage it into your skin.
- And much more!
Health Benefits: (gathered by David Wolfe)
Cacao polyphenols have been scientifically shown to:
1. Lower blood pressure
2. Lower vascular cell adhesion
3. Increase circulating Nitric Oxide
4.Decrease platelet aggregation
5. Decrease rates of death from cardiac mortality and all mortality in general
6. Improve insulin sensitivity
7. Decrease fasting insulin
8. Increase blood flow to the brain
9. Inhibit plasma lipid oxidation
10. Decrease chronic inflammation in the body and cardio-vascular system in general.
Please keep in mind this is an ingredient and not meant to be eaten as is.