- Hide menu
I want to make a shredded wheat cereal instead. Spread on dehydrator sheets and cut into squares. Maybe sprout bucketwheat?
1 cup almond pulp
1 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
2 TB agave or maple syrup
2 TB maple sugar
2 TB coconut butter/oil, melted
1 TB vanilla extract
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp sea salt
extra coconut flakes for top of cookies
1. Mix everything together in a bowl until combine, adding more coconut flakes if the mixture is to wet.
2. Taste and add more sweetener if necessary.
3. Using a TB, scoop dough onto teflex sheets on dehydrator trays.
4. Sprinkle and press coconut flakes onto top of cookies.
5. Dehydrate 12-24 hours at 110 degrees or until desired consistency.