These turned out amazing. Not much to say on this one. That one sentence about sums it up. :)
- 5 cups cashew flour**
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour**
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 3/4 cups maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
**To make cashew and oat flour – separately process them in the food processor until they reach a fine powder consistency. When doing this with nuts be watchful so you don’t over process creating a “nut butter!”
- Mix ingredients in medium size bowl by hand.
- Spread flat on dehydrator screens, about 1/8″ thick.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 4 hours. Make an incision with the back of a knife for six rectangles.
- Dehydrate another 6 hours and separate the pieces.
- Keep well sealed, at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Recipe by: Matthew Kenney