Pecan Macadamia Chocolatey Crust
This Pecan Macadamia Chocolatey Crust will make one 7″ spring-form cake pan.
- 1/3 cup raw pecans, soaked
- 1/3 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 2 Tbsp raw agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp raw coconut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- In a Food processor, process the dry ingredients first. The nuts, cinnamon, carob and salt.
- Then add the agave, coconut butter and vanilla extract and process again until it forms into a moist ball clumped together.
- If it’s too dry add a little more agave to get it to blend and stick together.
- Take the mixture out and press it into the bottom of your pan.
- Put this in the freezer to set while you work on the filling.