Deep Dark Chocolate Blackberry Cheesecake (raw, vegan, GF)
Add to favorites
This decadent dessert is one of the richest ones I have made yet. So, if you love chocolate…this is a must try!
Ingredients: 9″ springform pan
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked 1 hour or more
- 1/4 cup raw agave nectar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (not raw)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup melted raw cacao butter,
- 1/4 cup raw coconut butter, melted
- 1 tsp coffee extract (heightens the chocolate flavor)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- One 10 oz package frozen blackberries, thawed
- Process the Brazil nuts, shredded coconut, salt, cacao powder and vanilla in a food processor until it is broken down into fine crumbs.
- Add the agave until the mixture just starts to stick together. You can add another Tbsp worth if the mixture is to dry.
- Press into the bottom of a Springform pan. You can bring the crust up the sides of the Springform pan if desired.
- Set aside and make the filling.
- In your food processor blend everything together except for the cacao powder and berries until completely smooth.
- At this point add the cacao powder.
- Hand mix in the thawed berries. If you want to make a sauce out of the cherries, either set some aside or use an additional package.
- Pour mixture into the crust and freeze 1-2 hours or until set.
- Dessert should be kept in the fridge and will be good for approx. 4 days.