This is one of my favorite salad dressings. I learned the recipe from Living Light Culinary Arts Institution. Dressings are a great place to really save some money. Salad dressings on the market can be so expensive and filled with unwanted ingredients.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp powdered mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cold pressed flax oil (I used Hemp)
- 2 Tbsp minced red onion
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard of Hot Mustard
- 2 tsp agave (I used stevia this round)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- Pinch of pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice and the powdered mustard.
- Add the oils, red onion, Hot Mustard, sweetener, salt, and garlic. Whisk well.
- Store in a sealed glass jar in the fridge for up to four days.