- Hide menu
Lemon Vanilla Frosting
Add to favorites
Ingredients for the frosting:
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked 2+ hours
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 cup raw agave syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp lecithin powder
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- In a high-powered blender combine the cashews, coconut milk, lemon juice, agave, vanilla, and salt. Do not add the coconut oil and lecithin yet. These will be added at the very end.
- Blend until smooth and creamy (3-5 minutes)
- While your blender is running, drizzle in the coconut oil and then slowly add the lecithin. Blend well but don’t over process.
- Frosting will last 5-7 days in the fridge. Do not freeze as it will change the consistency.
- If you don’t have lecithin on hand, you can try using 2 more Tbsp of coconut oil. Frosting should be good for 3-5 days and needs to be kept in the fridge.