If you love blueberries and if you love ice cream, you just might like this Blueberry Lemon Ice Cream! The great thing, well one of the many great things about this recipe is that you don’t need to feel guilty for indulging in it! It is made with pure, nutritious and delicious ingredients.
Ingredients for the ice cream base:
- 2 3/4 cups raw Brazil Milk
, click here on recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh, young Thai coconut meat
- 1/3 cup raw agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp yacon syrup
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean pod (using only the seeds scrapped from the inside of the bean)
- 2 Tbsp raw cold pressed coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup Lemon Vanilla Frosting
- Put all vanilla ice cream ingredients in the blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Blend until nice and creamy.
- If you have an ice cream maker, after mixture is blended, chill for about 1 hour in the freezer and then pour into your ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour into a Tupperware container and place in the freezer. Be sure to stir it a few times an hour until frozen.
- Just before your ice cream is about to freeze, add in additional whole blueberries if desired.