Pineapple Mango Orange Ice Cream
Add to favorites
This ice cream is nice and light. Perfect for the up and coming heat of the day! My main goal was just to make pineapple ice cream but last-minute decided to add in some left over mango that was in the fridge and a few lonely oranges that have been rolling around on my counter. The flavors are wonderful together but honestly m husband seems to enjoy the fruits blended in rather than left in small chunks. It’s all in your preference. This ice cream base would be fun to add in cherries and coconut as well. Make it a tropical blend!
Ingredients for the ice cream base:
- 2 3/4 cups Brazil Milk
, click here on recipe
- 2 cups of fresh, young Thai coconut meat
- 1/3 cup raw agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp yacon syrup
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp raw coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 cup fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup mango, diced real small
- 2 oranges, flesh only and diced (1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp physllium
- Put all vanilla ice cream ingredients in the blender, except for the mango and oranges and blend for 3 minutes.
- Blend until nice and creamy.
- If you have an ice cream maker, after mixture is blended, chill for about 1 hour in the freezer and then pour into your ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour into a Tupperware container and place in the freezer. Be sure to stir it a few times an hour until frozen.
- Just before your ice cream is about to freeze, add in the mango and oranges if desired. This ice cream is wonderful just with the blended pineapple in it. Actually, my husband prefers the ice creams without the fruit chunks in it.
- This batter made a tad more than one ice cream machine! Lucky, I have 2! But if you don’t you can easily pour into an airtight container and just freeze.