Chipotle Spiced Pumpkin Seeds (raw, GF, vegan)
Add to favorites
- 3 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp cold pressed olive oil
- 1 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin seeds and wet ingredients. Stir until the seeds are well coated.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 8 hours or until dry.
- Store in a sealed bag or container at room temperature, fridge, or freezer, for months.
The thinner your spread your seed mixture on the dehydrator trays, the quicker they will dehydrate. When I made this batter I was using other trays for other foods so my mixture was thick on the tray and it took a bit longer to dry.
Recipe by: http://www.sweetlyraw.com/2010/11/feast-for-friend.html